Quantity of Five Tier Celebration Cheese Cake in trolley 0
- Requires 8 days notice
An ensemble of special cheese board cheeses in a perfectly stackable cake, guaranteed to impress at any celebration. It includes, from the base up:
- Barbers Mature Cheddar 400g: A mature Cheddar with a rich, balanced taste and both earthy and sweet notes, made with pasteurised cow's milk. It is named after the Barber family who began making cheese at their Somerset farm in 1833, and is beautifully presented in decorative black wax.
- Perl Las 200g: a young, soft brie-style cheese made in Wales with pasteurised, organic cow’s milk. It has a light, delicate, slightly salty taste and a wonderful edible white rind.
- Petit Normand Camembert 150g: a soft, cheese from France covered in an edible bloomy rind and made with pasteurised cow’s milk. It is supple and creamy in texture with a milky, sweet taste and an earthy aroma.
- Smoked Orsom 200g: a semi-hard, creamy cheese smoked over cherry wood for a sweet and smoky taste and aroma. It is made with pasteurised cow’s milk in England.
- Cricket St Thomas Goats Cheese 100g: a soft young cheese made with goat’s milk in England. The soft, creamy cheese is covered in a velvety white rind and has a pleasant goaty taste and aroma.
Pair the cheese cake with crackers, grapes, green apples and orchard fruit chutney. Serve alongside ruby or amber ales, or Malbec wine.
Please note, images are serving suggestions only.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.