Asian steak lettuce wraps
Thai green curry-coated steak, wrapped in iceberg lettuce leaves with a sticky sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook5 mins
- Total time15 mins
- 1 tbsp Cooks' ingredients Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 tsp oil
- 300g pack essential Waitrose British Beef Frying Steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 4 salad onions, shredded
- ½ cucumber portion, cut into matchsticks
- ½ x 28g fresh coriander
- 6 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 350g Waitrose Thai Sticky Rice
Mix the Thai curry paste with the oil and toss the steak in the mixture until evenly coated. Place on a preheated griddle pan for 1-2 minutes each side, then allow to rest for 2-3 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, arrange the salad onions, cucumber and coriander on a large platter and add the steak.
Using the leaves as wraps, add some steak, vegetables and coriander, roll up, dip into the chilli sauce and enjoy. Serve with sticky rice.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe