Chicken with black beans, feta & lime
A hearty, spicy chicken salad, packed with protein and fresh veg!
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook25 mins
- Total time35 mins
- 6 essential Waitrose British Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1½ tsp Cooks’ Ingredients Hot And Spicy Rub
- 28g coriander, stems finely chopped
- 275g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 baby avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 75g Greek light salad cheese, crumbled
- 1 lime, quartered
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Put the chicken and peppers into a large roasting tin, sprinkle with the spice rub and coriander stems. Season and toss together until everything is well coated.
Roast for 20 minutes, turning once, until golden and tender. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 5 minutes more, until the chicken is cooked through and there is no pink meat.
Stir the beans into the hot pan, then scatter over the avocado, cheese and coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over. Delicious with warm flatbreads.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe