Prawn, crab & ginger cakes
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook15 mins
- Total time25 mins
- 300g Waitrose Sweet Potato Chips
- 180g raw jumbo king prawns
- 100g white crab meat
- 1/2 x 28g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 essential Waitrose medium Free Range Egg yolk
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp oil
Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Cook the chips according to pack instructions.
Meanwhile, place the prawns, crab, coriander, ginger and egg yolk in a food processor and blitz to give a coarse paste. Add the breadcrumbs and seasoning, then blitz again to combine. Divide into 4 and mould into round fishcakes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the fishcakes for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked throughout. Serve with the sweet potato chips.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe