Prawn spaghetti lunghi with courgette, lime & chilli
An exceptional pasta dish brimming with delicious seafood and veggies. It's super quick to make too, so perfect for lunches or mid-week dinners.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare5 mins
- Cook10 mins
- Total time15 mins
- 175g Waitrose 1 Spaghetti Lunghi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 180g pack raw and peeled Waitrose Extra Large King Prawns
- 250g pack Waitrose Courgette Spaghetti,
- 3 tbsp Waitrose Lime & Amarillo Chilli Dressing
- 30g Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated, plus extra to serve
- 20g pack fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions until al dente.
Heat the oil in a wide frying pan over a high heat. Sear the prawns for 3 minutes until turning golden, then add the courgette spaghetti. Season and cook for 2 minutes more, until the prawns are pink throughout and the courgette is just tender.
Reserve a cup of the pasta water, then drain. Using tongs, toss the pasta, dressing, Parmigiano Reggiano and the chopped dill into the prawn pan. Loosen with 3-4 tbsp pasta water and jiggle it over the heat for a moment. Season to taste. Serve with more dill leaves, Parmigiano Reggiano and a wedge of lime to squeeze over.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe