Pulled pork nachos
These pulled pork nachos are the perfect sharing meal for a quick and easy dinner. Rich in flavour from the pulled pork and with all the perfect accompaniments, these are a winner!
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook6 mins
- Total time16 mins
- ½ ½ x 200g pack essential Waitrose Salted Tortilla Chips
- 100g Monterey Jack 1840 Cheese Slices, cubed
- 160g Waitrose Pulled Pork With Smoky BBQ Sauce (part of the new American range, in the chiller next to the cooked chicken and ham)
- 50g Cooks’ Ingredients Jalapeno Peppers, drained, any large pieces halved
- 1 1 x Waitrose 1 Perfectly Ripe Avocados 2s
- 1 Juice of lime
- Waitrose Vine Ripened Tomato Salsa, to serve
- reduced fat soured cream
- Coriander leaves, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Scatter half the tortillas over a large ovenproof dish or platter. Top with half the cheese. Repeat with another layer of the chips, then scatter over the pork in a single layer, followed by the jalapenos and remaining cheese.
Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is totally melted and the pork is piping hot throughout.
Meanwhile, halve, stone and peel the avocado. Mash the flesh in a bowl with the lime juice, a generous pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper until combined into chunky guacamole.
Remove the nachos from the oven. Serve immediately topped with the guacamole, salsa, soured cream and coriander leaves.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe