Sea bass with fennel & beetroot
A delightfully fresh and vibrant dinner. It's quick, easy, healthy and tastes great. The crispy sea bass skin matches the fresh crunch of the fennel and beetroot, along with some soft new potatoes, it's perfect for summer.
- CourseMain meal
- Cook20 mins
- Total time20 mins
- 300g baby new potatoes, halved
- 1½ tbsp oil
- 1 small bulb fennel, core removed and thinly sliced
- 180g pack Waitrose 2 Boneless Sea Bass Fillets
- 3 tbsp Waitrose Half Fat Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 x 25g pack fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled and coarsely grated
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until tender, then drain.
Meanwhile, heat ½ tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the fennel for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and fry the sea bass, skin side down first for 1-2 minutes each side until golden.
Mix the dressing and parsley into the fennel then gently toss in the beetroot, season and serve with the sea bass and potatoes.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe