Spiced squash burritos with herby coconut yoghurt
These veggie burritos are packed with flavour and quick to prepare. They make a great alternative to meat-filled burritos and are definitely worth a try!
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare20 mins
- Cook40 mins
- Total time1 hr
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp Bart Blends Fajita Seasoning
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 250g pack Tilda Brown Basmati & Quinoa
- 28g coriander
- 400g can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 3 limes, juice
- 250g pot Co Yo Natural Coconut Milk Yoghurt Alternative
- 8 wholemeal tortilla wraps or flatbreads, such as essential Waitrose Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps
- Avocados, to serve
- Tomato salsa, to serve
- Hot chilli sauce, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Toss the butternut cubes in a large bowl with the fajita seasoning, garlic oil and chillies. Tip into a non-stick baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, until tender and golden.
Heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Finely chop the coriander stems and set aside, then finely chop the leaves. Stir the black beans, cumin, two-thirds of the lime juice and the coriander stems into the rice, then season.
Mix the yoghurt with the coriander leaves and remaining lime juice, then season.
Warm the wraps according to the pack instructions. Serve each wrap filled and rolled with the rice, squash, a drizzle of coconut yoghurt and any extras such as avocado, salsa or chilli sauce.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe