Spicy yogurt marinated cod
Tender cod loin marinated in natural yogurt flavoured with sweet and spicy Korean-style gochujang chilli paste, turmeric and nigella seeds.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook30 mins
- Total time40 mins
- 175g Rachel's Organic Greek Style Natural yogurt
- 2 tsp Cooks' Ingredients Gochujang Chilli Paste
- 1 lemon, zest, finely grated
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ x 28g pack coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 1 large cod loin, approx 650g, cut into 4 (from the fish counter)
- salad, to serve
- buttered new potatoes, to serve
In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, chilli paste, lemon zest, turmeric, half the coriander and the nigella seeds. Season well and add the cod loins to evenly coat. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Place the cod in an ovenproof serving dish and spoon over the excess marinade. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until cooked throughout. Serve with green salad and new potatoes.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe