Meatballs with cheese, tomatoes & beans
Taking just 10 minutes to prep, this traybake is packed with protein and provides 2 of your 5 a day.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook20 mins
- Total time30 mins
- 270g pack Waitrose Cherry Vine Tomatoes, halved
- 2 clove/s garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp Essential Olive Oil
- 336g pack Eat Flexi: 12 Beef, Tomato & Red Pepper Meatballs
- 400g can Essential Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 100g thick cut cavolo nero
- 50g Waitrose Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. On a large non-stick baking tray, toss the tomatoes, garlic and oil. Add the meatballs, spreading everything out evenly. Roast for 10 minutes.
Stir the cannellini beans and cavolo nero into the tray, making sure they’re coated in the roasting juices. Season then scatter over the grated cheese. Roast for a final 10 minutes, ensuring the meatballs are thoroughly cooked with no pink bits in the middle. Serve with crusty bread and a green salad, if liked.
Stir shredded leaves into soups and stews for the last 5 minutes of their cooking time.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe