Monkfish with chorizo & beans
This dish brings together smoky chorizo, creamy cannellini beans and monkfish. Serve with fluffy rice and chopped parsley.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook10 mins
- Total time20 mins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 60g Cooks’ Ingredients Diced Chorizo
- 2 monkfish fillets (from the fish counter), cut into chunks, approx 350g
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Waitrose Kalamata Olive & Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ 25g pack fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chorizo for 2 minutes, add the monkfish and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and tapenade then add the beans and chopped tomatoes. Fill the tomato can to a quarter with water and add to the pan. Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Scatter over the parsley and serve with cooked rice.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe