Save to your scrapbook
Cod, bean, tomato & rosemary parcels
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
Serves: 4 (2 adults and 2 small children)
2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic granules
3 tbsp olive oil
6 rosemary sprigs, needles picked
3 tbsp capers, rinsed
150g trimmed fine green beans
2 x 120g cod fillets, plus 2 x 80g cod fillets
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
2. Mix the tomatoes, cannellini beans, Worcestershire sauce and garlic granules in a bowl, then season.
3. Heat the oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Add the rosemary and capers and cook for 1 minute, or until the rosemary and capers are fragrant and slightly crisp.
4. Divide the tomato and cannellini bean mixture between 4 squares of foil. Top with the green beans followed by the cod fillets. Season each fillet. Top each piece of fish with the rosemary, capers and olive oil.
5. Scrunch the foil up to form sealed parcels. Cook in the oven on a baking tray for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked throughout and opaque.
6. Remove from the oven, open carefully and serve.
Typical values per serving:
(per serving, adult portion) High in protein/low in fat/low in saturated fat/2 of your 5 a day
Average user rating