Save to your scrapbook
Heston’s sea bass en papillote
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
For the salad:
25g balsamic vinegar
11g olive oil
30g wild rocket
28g Parmigiano Reggiano, sliced with a vegetable peeler
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
20g Waitrose Rich Olives Salted a la Grecque with Herbs Provence, pitted and chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the fish:
1 whole sea bass, cleaned and descaled
30g Waitrose Rich Olives Salted a la Grecque with Herbs Provence, pitted
6g parsley leaves
½ clove garlic, finely sliced
Zest of ¼ lemon
10g lemon juice
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
Splash white wine (approximately 2 tbsp)
10g olive oil
1. Whisk the vinegar and oil together to form a vinaigrette, then season.
2. Place the rocket, Parmigiano and tomatoes and olives in a bowl, mix with the vinaigrette and season
3. Place the sea bass in the middle of a large piece of aluminium foil that has been folded in half. Add all of the ingredients and season.
4. Fold the 2 larger sides of the foil until a sealed parcel is formed. Place the parcel on a hot grill or griddle pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
5. Transfer the fish to a serving platter. Blitz the contents of the aluminium parcel in a small food processor and serve on the side of the fish. Serve with the salad.
This recipe was first published in July 2016.